There are no translations available.
|BlueTek only prefer and supply original cartridges and toners for printer for the following advantages to re-inked and compatible products: |
- Better yield
- Better output quality
- Compatible products tend to damage the printer after repeated use
- Compatible products can be unreliable, giving you problems when you have urgent printing to do
- Re-inked cartridges tend to make a mess in the printer. This happens because the inks density is not exactly the same as the original, which causes the cartridge to drip ink on vital components of the printer, causing paper feeder errors etc.
- Constant good quality. By buying a new cartridge, you get a new head on the cartridge and quality remains constant. When refilling a cartridge, you use the same old head and quality lessens with each re-ink
- Printers with fixed heads can be damaged beyond repair with the use of refilled cartridges.
- Because the ink is not the same as the original, the ink clogs up the heads and quality and output decreases.
| We also supply all types of output media, like photo paper, transparencies etc. |